WHO WE ARE
The All India Law Students Federation is a non-profit association of Law students, Lawyers, Academicians who aims to create a legal network throughout the world. All India Law Students Federation provides students with opportunity to study, research, and network in the National and International legal arena. The organization’s activities include Skill development for students, Workshops, academic conferences, publications, the global coordination of student organizations.
To educate, improve the skills of students in the principles and purposes of becoming a professional in legal field, international organizations and institutions, and comparative legal systems, through activities that include Workshops, academic conferences, the publication of Journal, writing research papers, and other academic resources.
- To encourage students and lawyers from different parts of the India in an effort to promote legal education .
- To contribute to legal education, to foster mutual understanding, and to promote social responsibility of students and lawyers
- To provide opportunities for law students and lawyers to learn about other part of cultures and legal systems.
- To assist law students and lawyers to be internationally-minded and professionally skilled
- To assist in and encourage the development of National and international career resources and opportunities for internationally-minded students and lawyers
- To engage in other activities related to the development of Law students and Lawyers.